About Virtual Storefronts
No local business has the funds to create the technology required to compete with Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon. We are building enterprise technology in two phases, Search and Storefront in 2020 and optional Chat and Checkout in 2021, that gives local businesses the opportunity to compete in the curbside and virtual shopping markets.
Even walk-in business is going virtual. If we do not build this technology, these rapidly emerging markets will be dominated entirely by national big box retailers and Amazon, further decimating local business revenue.
Virtualstorefront.co is a Local Search Engine for a savvy demographic of high-value “Shop Local Fans” that connects exclusively to locally-owned businesses, giving local merchants the unfair advantage they need to compete with multinationals in the digital future. All multinational chains are excluded from the platform.
Your business’s Storefront a simple inclusive tool designed for broad adoption by non-technical merchants and their customers that opens up local audiences and cash flow for businesses whose first priority is customer service and sales. Virtual Storefronts positions your business for the 21st century, giving local merchants access to the growing market of customers who will never set foot in a store.
USpace Mission: Solve Problems, Protect People
Our Technology Is Built On A Foundation Of Security, Privacy and Safety
USpace is an independently-owned technology company with no ties to Silicon Valley or venture capital. We develop technology networks designed for adoption by the general public to safely and efficiently conduct real life business. Virtual Storefronts is our second product. At USpace, “The future of business is secure, private and safe.” You can learn more about USpace at USpace.co
You can read the USpace Vision Statement below.
Virtualstorefront.co Is Powered by Atlanta Technology Firm USpace
Tobin Brogunier, Cofounder and CEO
Sam Agarwal, Cofounder and CTO
Greg Morin, Financial Operations Advisor
Mike Boyle, Executive Advisor to CEO
Tobin Sprout, Media Strategy Advisor
Dan Tentler, Information Security Advisor
Our Vision Is A Future Of Privacy And Safety For Life Online
USpace Vision Statement: Online For Good
- We live in homes with walls, not in open barns with millions of other people
- We have private conversations with trusted people; we don’t broadcast everything we say to everyone we may or may not know by publishing it
- We socialize differently with different groups of people; most of us don’t want to create a two dimensional version of ourselves that’s designed to be acceptable to everyone
- We conduct our business discreetly to maximize profit and build relationships; we don’t leak personal information to third parties for a quick buck
- We keep our ideas private until we decide they are ready to be shared with the world; we wouldn’t give Ford the keys to our invention just because a Ford engine provides the power for it
- We avoid conversations having no idea if who we are talking with is real or fake, human or robot
- We can organize what’s important ourselves; we don’t constantly need to filter what someone else decides is valuable with their algorithm